COVID-19How we are working hard to keep you safe.
Here at JB Fitness Norwich we are adhering to all the current government guidelines for the Corona Virus Pandemic. Due to the current circumstances we are following to the strict rule of 6 people in the class. Therefore at the moment we can only have a total of 6 bookings in each class.
Luckily I am running an extra class now on a Monday so there are two sessions the first one being at 6pm-7pm and the second session at 7.15pm-8.15pm. During the time between classes I will be committing to a strict clean down with disinfection and sanitisation practises.
All of the circuit training stations will be socially distanced, we have separate areas marked out with sanitised equipment in each area for your own personal use throughout the class.
If you have any queries or cocerns about coming to the class during the Corona virus pandemic, please contact my facebook or phone number and I’m happy to advise you in the right way.
What we are commiting to…
- Rule of 6 in place from 14th September 2020
- Socially distanced circuit training stations
- Hand sanister avaible for use when entering the community centre
- Track & Trace QR Code to be scanned to check in
- Training stations sanitised before and after use of workout class
- Following strict goverment guidelines